A decision regarding Training this weekend will be delayed till tomorrow afternoon at 4.00 p.m. The Hill was closed today and is likely to be closed again tomorrow. The forecast for the weekend is not looking very promising either. Please therefore check the website again tomorrow afternoon for an update and news of the Pizza Night.
There are still some spaces available for Easter Training, 1st – 5th April inclusive, and if you are interested in taking part and have not yet notified me then please do so NOW.
In view of the recent snowfall we propose offering, subject to numbers and continuing snow cover, further weekend training on the 13th and 14th, 20th and 21st and 27th and 28th April. Any Trainees in the Childrens Racing Groups or Bairns Groups interested in taking up this offer should let either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com know as soon as possible.