This weekend’s Lecht Bairns’ Races have been postponed due to poor snow cover. A GS Race only has been re-scheduled for Sunday 27th January.
In addition all those in The Childrens Racing Groups should by now have submitted their entries for the Lecht Open Races which are scheduled for the 26th and 27th January. If you have not yet submitted your entry you MUST do so now. Coaches will be providing Race cover for both races. More news will follow later this week.
Please note that as ALL trainees in the Racing Group are expected to enter the Lecht races there will be NO cover for them at Cairngorm.