Just a quick update to let you know that we are postponing this weekend’s training due to a lack of snow.
Our core programme now starts on the weekend of 26/27th January.
Please keep an eye on the Club facebook page for updates on what we are planning, as this depends on snow conditions. At present a bike ride looks likely to form part of the day for older athletes. Final confirmation of plans will be posted on Thursday 24th January.