Training Plan Saturday 25th February 2017
The forecast for tomorrow is for some rain in the morning with SW 60-80mph winds in the morning, freezing level above the summits. There is due to be a fairly abrupt change about lunch time with winds and temperatures dropping.
So we need to be a bit flexible. Here is the plan:-
ALL GROUPS : Meet Glenmore Lodge 12.00 (have some lunch before you come but still bring snacks).
If winds are dropping and uplift opening we will head to the Hill and train until last uplift. Keep an eye on facebook in the morning if we can call it earlier then we will, and there is a chance the Lecht may open. If the plan does change though somebody will be at Glenmore Lodge to update those who cannot check facebook in the morning.
Come prepared to Ski on the Hill!
12.15 – 14.45pm
Groups circulating between fitness (outdoors) and ski tech (Indoors). Please bring any vices and ski tech gear you have with you. If we can get space we will also do some video analysis work.
15:00 – 17:00
Dry slope Dual Slalom Competition – All
17:00 Pick Up
PLEASE NOTE : Parking at Glenmore Lodge will be limited to so please lift share and drop and go if we are training there.